Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Liquid Motivation


Liquid Motivation
Originally uploaded by antaram310
It was snowing yesterday, mercilessly, and I was doing MFA work and feeling stuck. I made a mug of dark chocolate hot cocoa and loaded it up with miniature marshmallows. I watched them bob around on the surface for a while before drinking them up, one by one. I'm sure some people would be disgusted by the texture of melting marshmallows, but I love it. They're slippery and they are somewhere between being a solid and being a liquid. The heat on my tongue melts them completely.

Why was I paying so much attention to melting marshmallows?

Why, because I had craft annotations to write, of course!

1 comment:

  1. Haha - love the "being distracted!" post - it's quite nice to see someone paying attention to Marshmellows in such a way though!

    ReplyDelete